- Attendance at school is compulsory and if a student is absent parents are
requested to fill in the leave form provided in the handbook.
- Long, regular absences can be serious hindrance to the students development. We strongly encourage parents to ensure that students maintain regular and consistent attendance.
- Students’ attendance in all the school events and activities are mandatory.
- Students are expected to be in the school campus between 8.30 A.M and
8.50 A.M on all working days.
- Students unavoidably late must report to the office to obtain a Late Slip
and then go to the required class. Students arriving after 9.00A.M should bring a note from home or be accompanied by a parent.
- Students are not permitted to leave the campus without written permission
from the Principal or the class teacher.
- Parents are advised not to plan for any outings, family functions, gettogether etc.. during school working days.
- Children will not be allowed to leave school after a test. A student taking up the test should continue to attend classes on the day.
- Every child is required to have an attendance of not less than 90% of the working days in a school year, failing which the chances of promotion for the next class may be doubtful.
- Students taking leave on medical grounds should submit a medical certificate along with the leave letter.
- Parents who are desirous of taking their children home during working hours should come in person and get the permission from the office by submitting a written request.