- Parents and guardians are expected to co-operate with the school on all
matters. The following points are important for parents to follow.
- Parents need to mentor their children, be attentive to their needs and be
actively involved in all aspects of their life.
- Parents should model responsibility, respect and tolerance at home and in
the community and encourage children to do the same.
- Parents should ensure that their children arrive to school every day and take
their learning responsibilities seriously.
- Parents should ensure that their children arrive at school on time and with
the necessary supplies.
- Parents who wish to meet the teachers regarding their child’s academic
proceeding can do so only with the prior permission of the Principal.
- They should fix an appointment with the teacher so that the meeting can be
planned without disrupting the teacher’s classroom schedule.
- All such meetings should take place only in the lobby or Visitor’s room and
no parent will be permitted in to the class room or the staff room.
- Parents can meet the Principal between 3pm to 4pm on all working days. All
meeting must be on prior appointment.
- Please make use of the pages in the school handbook of the students to send
any communication to the principal, class teachers or subject teachers
- Parents should check handbook daily for homework / assignments, any
communication or circulars. Remarks made in the school handbook
should be seen and countersigned regularly.
- Parents should take care to ensure that they carefully go through every
circular and special notes sent by the teacher through the child’s handbook.